Thursday, March 20, 2003

You know what? Just read my blogs. All of em. They are sorta depressing, but I realized I documented my last 6 months pretty well. Hehe, 11.12.2002... I was happy. Crazy. But happy. I only hope the next 6 months, and whatever time after that, can be as good. I've foresaken my written journal because I write too slow. Those entries are (obviously) more private...and ridiculous. Immadork. But we all knew that already, eh?

GAH freaking winter, my skin does not agree with it. Hehe, Max ty for trying to make me feel better? I have your emails and IM. Bah, I need to hang out with some ppls, get a social life so that I don't drive myself crazy. And so I stop watching Strong Bad Emails, I have all the lil songs in my head. Like his jig. Comeon into the boat, fish...comeon into the fish fish...gah. Took down some pictures, kept some up...did minor revamping. Gotta get the balls to finish, it's painful. I mean, in those pics, I was happy. Always nice to see when I was that euphorically giddy, right? Cuz' I know I can feel that way again someday. Plus, I look good. So hey. Yet another reason why some should stay up. Some blend into my Cal Band shrine anyway.

Oh...Ben Folds? You might be "the Luckiest" but apparently I'm not. Damnit. Still a nice song...and I'll still listen to it, but yeah...

I'm not really making any sense. Go gators...I mean, bears. Yeah. Right...let's beat the Wolfpack.