Yeah life is surreal. I'm either psycho or completely sane...I can't decide. I talked to Corey for an hour today, it was nice just sitting outside in the sun talking to someone I rarely get the chance to talk to. And Sam, at lunch and when he got his hair cut...and in general, a lot of ppl I met here in college to talk to. And when ppl try and find ME to talk to...wow. I feel special. Realizing I'm lucky to have so many ppl talk to about my life, to bounce ideas off of and talk out what I'm thinking about. ::drunken stupor:: "I lurve you guys...!!" Hehe.
Hiro's Green Apple Mondo Gelato has the consistency of...an apple. It's weird! Priddy good though. I guess I should do my bracket things, eh? I love Sam's...with Cal winning in everything...but Arizona as champs. Cal got screwed over, seed-wise. Meh...time to root for Florida Gators!! Go gators!! ::does Gator chomp::...hey, that is JUST like what we do here at Cal, too...weird.
Yuck...lotsa work to do tonite. But...I have bubbles from the wedding!! Weddings are so wonderful, the idea of ppl coming together to celebrate the union of two ppl in love. Too bad ppl keep asking me when I'm gonna get married...and have been for 2 years now. Ridiculous, the idea of me getting married. Or even being in love. One day, I guess. For now, I'm going to just have some fun and worry about myself for a change. And arrange flowers for weddings. Cuz that's fun.
Go Gators.
Hiro's Green Apple Mondo Gelato has the consistency of...an apple. It's weird! Priddy good though. I guess I should do my bracket things, eh? I love Sam's...with Cal winning in everything...but Arizona as champs. Cal got screwed over, seed-wise. Meh...time to root for Florida Gators!! Go gators!! ::does Gator chomp::...hey, that is JUST like what we do here at Cal, too...weird.
Yuck...lotsa work to do tonite. But...I have bubbles from the wedding!! Weddings are so wonderful, the idea of ppl coming together to celebrate the union of two ppl in love. Too bad ppl keep asking me when I'm gonna get married...and have been for 2 years now. Ridiculous, the idea of me getting married. Or even being in love. One day, I guess. For now, I'm going to just have some fun and worry about myself for a change. And arrange flowers for weddings. Cuz that's fun.
Go Gators.



<< Home