Talking with a friend now, discussing what makes ppl feel special/wonderful. She's got a point...
Making eye contact...important both when you're talking and when you're not. Simple compliments. Ppl calling "just because." Massages. Mail, any kind of mail. Open honesty with others you're close to. Holding hands. Fudge. Hugs. Knowing someone is there for them. Chivalry. Having your opinion listened to and respected. Sharing a special something with someone you care about. Sunrise. Sunset. Smiles. Taking naps. The little things. When friends confide in you. Light physical contact with ppl close to you...squeezing a shoulder, touching an arm. Winking. Remembering the lil things. Guys wrapping presents. Ppl taking your advice. Stargazing. Dressing up. Dancing. Sharing secrets. Appreciation for what you do for others. Just the lil things...
Life is strange...my cousin Tim is off fighting in a special division in the war...I don't know what to think now. I'm going to go to church to pray for him and the ppl close to me...my uncle has trouble remembering now, my aunt just got remarried, my friends are beyond stressed out in college and are homesick, my dog is arthritic and sick, my life is upside-down. I just feel...better. I don't know if what I do is really praying...at least, what ppl consider prayer to be...but I get a chance to reflect and hope that everything turns out alright. I guess I still feel lost...I wish someone could come find me. I've never felt so alone as I do now in college...I think I'm going crazy.
Making eye contact...important both when you're talking and when you're not. Simple compliments. Ppl calling "just because." Massages. Mail, any kind of mail. Open honesty with others you're close to. Holding hands. Fudge. Hugs. Knowing someone is there for them. Chivalry. Having your opinion listened to and respected. Sharing a special something with someone you care about. Sunrise. Sunset. Smiles. Taking naps. The little things. When friends confide in you. Light physical contact with ppl close to you...squeezing a shoulder, touching an arm. Winking. Remembering the lil things. Guys wrapping presents. Ppl taking your advice. Stargazing. Dressing up. Dancing. Sharing secrets. Appreciation for what you do for others. Just the lil things...
Life is strange...my cousin Tim is off fighting in a special division in the war...I don't know what to think now. I'm going to go to church to pray for him and the ppl close to me...my uncle has trouble remembering now, my aunt just got remarried, my friends are beyond stressed out in college and are homesick, my dog is arthritic and sick, my life is upside-down. I just feel...better. I don't know if what I do is really praying...at least, what ppl consider prayer to be...but I get a chance to reflect and hope that everything turns out alright. I guess I still feel lost...I wish someone could come find me. I've never felt so alone as I do now in college...I think I'm going crazy.



<< Home