Saturday, March 08, 2003

A break...I wish LIFE would give ME a break sometimes. Today was...emotionally turmultuous (yes that is now a word if it wasn't before, it's late, shuddup). Mixed feelings about tomorroa. And the rest of my life. Sometimes I want to give up...but when you think about it, sometimes giving up means losing something you just can't part with.

Beef #1: wtf, how is it our WBB team kicked ASU ass AWAY from Haas? Great game...but I'm buggin' out about tomorroa now. Bass drum or cymbals...the shb question of the day...

Beef #2: Why is it sometimes, ppl keep things inside? Bottling up how you feel--worst idea man ever had. And mankind has had some SHITTY ideas. Maybe it's just me...but sometimes, ppl are there to help you. Not to judge you. Think about it...

Beef #3: MY stinkin' AIM is not working. Gah.

Beef #4: Why do I feel like my heart is frozen and I'm a dumb bitch who is being rejected from life in general? Throw me a frikkin' bone here...seriously now. I'm not giving in so just deal, okay? YOU HEARD ME. Deal. If I'm a bitch...well, I know I'm not dumb.

Beef #5: I'm tired of the person I've become. She's needy, whiny, and simpering. Time for a change. I'm going to be happy with the person I am again, which means I'm going to get off my ass and do something about it. Life is no longer going to happen to me, I'm going to decide what happens.

Beef #6: Okay, well now my internet hates me. Go Bears.