Well today went to crappitycrapcrap. Just realized I forgot to give up something for Tet this year, when I saw ppl giving up things for Lent. Just something I like to do, on my own, to start the year anew. Kinda depressing, that I didn't remember, since I had to go to my Grandma's and I went crazy and all. Gave up cawfee last year, and I've been pretty good about it. Only had some frappacino, and then I never drank the whole thing. Mostly, I buy them and my sister drinks them. Maybe I'll just give up something now, even though I'm late. That or resolve to do something. I'll have to sleep on it.
Speaking of sleep...that sounds just LOVELY. I should get some soon.
"Cal Bandsman by day...drunk Cal Bandsman by night..." --Commenting on Break-Off Band
"CREEPY you can move their EYES!!!" --the wonders of Photoshop...
Speaking of sleep...that sounds just LOVELY. I should get some soon.
"Cal Bandsman by day...drunk Cal Bandsman by night..." --Commenting on Break-Off Band
"CREEPY you can move their EYES!!!" --the wonders of Photoshop...



<< Home