Realized I'm not quite ready to go by myself...I don't feel like I belong. Maybe next Sunday...
Stinkin' ppl in my hall HAVE to say Cal Band Great when they see me...I wish they wouldn't patronize me. I also wish my day didn't comprise of pointless waiting that lead up to nothing. I already blogged numerous times today, so I'll keep this one short.
Oh, pirated movies. Hilarious, the way they are packaged. First of all, the blurb on the back is NEVER ever about the actual movie. For instance: Harry Potter is about Jackson Pollock and Lord of the Rings is about AI. And Harry Potter is R rated? Since when? Sometimes the mistakes can be more interesting than the movies themselves. I'm going to watch one now to kill some more time, seeing that I am procrastinating from doing any more work than I already have.
Stinkin' ppl in my hall HAVE to say Cal Band Great when they see me...I wish they wouldn't patronize me. I also wish my day didn't comprise of pointless waiting that lead up to nothing. I already blogged numerous times today, so I'll keep this one short.
Oh, pirated movies. Hilarious, the way they are packaged. First of all, the blurb on the back is NEVER ever about the actual movie. For instance: Harry Potter is about Jackson Pollock and Lord of the Rings is about AI. And Harry Potter is R rated? Since when? Sometimes the mistakes can be more interesting than the movies themselves. I'm going to watch one now to kill some more time, seeing that I am procrastinating from doing any more work than I already have.



<< Home