Yeah UC Choral!!! Doooo it...WBB was a good game, too bad we lost. :( I can't catch lil orange balls. How sad. Mondo Gelato is yummy...kudos to Sam and Miguel for a fun day. :) And for the great talk we had, I feel a lot better about the religion issue. I'm glad I'm not the only one confused...especially since you both come from a religious background. I learned a lot today. Go figure. It's not even a school day. Still confused, but it's a tad clearer now. We should talk again, that was good.
Miguel, your cursive is so purty! AND you're lefty! That is truly wonderful. And Blast! and Barrage...so creepy that we both love them! What a co-inkie-dink. :) I love finding random weird things in common with ppl! The cawfee gelato is really kicking in. Gah...GoBeaRs.
Miguel, your cursive is so purty! AND you're lefty! That is truly wonderful. And Blast! and Barrage...so creepy that we both love them! What a co-inkie-dink. :) I love finding random weird things in common with ppl! The cawfee gelato is really kicking in. Gah...GoBeaRs.



<< Home