No hell to pay, my internet is back up! :) yay! Crazy here, I think every friend of my roommates' has stopped in tonight. Makes studying tres difficile. It's sad when some of the DC food actually seems edible...and decent. So strange.
Ridiculous is a wonderful word. I miss my old-school Nintendo, I kind of wish I kept it. Oh well. Ben, don't blow it up like you blew up the last few systems you had. It's made it through a year and a half of you so far...
8ams...gotta despise them sometimes. Yum. In the words of SamLam, ::slurp::. Go bears.
Ridiculous is a wonderful word. I miss my old-school Nintendo, I kind of wish I kept it. Oh well. Ben, don't blow it up like you blew up the last few systems you had. It's made it through a year and a half of you so far...
8ams...gotta despise them sometimes. Yum. In the words of SamLam, ::slurp::. Go bears.



<< Home