Boredom hits an all time high today...I managed to put a bunch of tiny braids in my hair, despite my still sore arms. Now my fingers are all crampy :) I'm also bored when I clean off my clear nail polish to put on NEW clear nail polish...
Monday, January 20, 2003
::Band Dorks::

Cal Percussion
aam
abianco
akeck
apeck
astewart
ali
bbrewer
bheung
bhuang
bnguyen
ccalara
cwilson
dsanto
egonzalez
ekim
jchao
kchang
kquick
mdeleon
mforrest
ncm
nsuess
nvalera
his xanga
pflynn
rpalapaz
sduong
skim
slam
vyao
::Normal Dorks::
- adang
adang's xanga
akim
ajohnson
bianca
dnaylor
dstewart
greese
jschaub
lnguyen
& her blog
& her xanga
& her livejournal :P
manderson
mcontreras
msoliman
mtrotta
pklingseis
tbock
::Dorky Links::
::Dorky Me::
-
07.04: go america!
07.05: quiz 1
???: job
???: future??
???: life??
::Dorky Previous Posts::
- AHHHHH my arms are sore...go Raiders! (I don't re...
- CrossRoads WOW Crossroads is a confusing place. ...
- Lovely facts from a website I ran into...buy books...
- Everything is ALL RIGHT with this crazygonuts worl...
- It's quite sad, what this world is coming to, when...
- Today was one of the...weirdest days of my life. ...
- BACK! Booyah, I'm back, baby...
- ::COUNTDOWN:: 1 day...SWEET!!!! nothing else to s...
- Packing. My two rolling duffels look to be about ...
- Woohoo to the joys of throwing away Christmas...li...


<< Home