Sunday, January 12, 2003

Packing. My two rolling duffels look to be about the size of two baby hippopotami. Cacti, octopi...hehe. Anyways...how is it I have so much more stuff to bring home? Yeah post-Christmas shopping. I'm coming home with 2 more bags than i started out with.

2 more days...can't wait to get back to my computer, I miss it. Speaking of my baby, how sad is it when I'm so bored, I draw the Calband weasel...and then scan it into my computer...and then edit it to make it perfect...and then color it. SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM.

Got my haircut today, I think I look exactly the same. What a waste of money. The lady told me to dye my hair because it got too much sun and is so light brown and red. Thank you, Cal Band...

::COUNTDOWN:: 2 days...WOOHOO! and 1 day...happie 4th in a few hours...