Back from 3 days in Vegas...WoW was it flashy, smoky, crowded, and kewl. Favorite part: Fountains of Bellagio. Hands down. Would have killed to see BMG there at Luxor...KILLED. Next time, maybe on a road trip with some ppl. Its all good here...
New Year's Resolution time. I don't know why I bother, I suck at these. There are a lot of things I'd like to accomplish this year though...
-continue avoiding that evil substance called Coffee...I'm trying to be strong :P
-grades UP. no slacking...and attempt to declare a major. Meaning I need to choose a major. Which means I'm absolutely nowhere right now.
-explore Berkeley. Time to get intimate with that town-dingy.
-all-nighter studying...possibly at the main stacks. Just to say I did and that I'm a dedicated student, perhaps?
-do more band shyte. By more, I mean more productive stuff. Like get glocks fixed and re-do the packet masters and all. Dooo it...
-play frisbee on Memorial Glade. Anyone up for it?
-go into San Francisco and play tourist (not hard, I am one...)
-play tennis! and swim. Heck, I'm at cKc and I have RSF membership, why the hell not.
-more to come...more serious and important stuff, seeing that this is just the superficial stuff floating at the top of my head. :)
Hmmm, as for last year's resolutions...I kept 1.5. Not bad...and yes, it's possible to keep half a resolution. Last year wasn't half-bad. I'm gonna go month-by-month, seeing that it worked out well for Poetmig.
January: hmmm, all I remember is Drumline. And mallets. I can vividly picture 4 marimba mallets...and me getting frustrated at the dumb-bunnies around me. That and the torment of waiting for college acceptances, seeing that I was lame and only applied to 3 schools. Oh, and Winter Formal, that was pretty kewl. First California semi-formalish dance.
February: Valentine's. Whoopee. More Importantly, more DL madness...and more preparing for the end of my pre-collegiate career as a student. Yeah short month...less time to worry about college. Oh yes, still taking my HORRID night classes then because of stupid counselors...at least I could juggle that, a full schedule, yearbook, wind ensemble, and drumline. Too bad I cant juggle 3 balls.
March: CAL, here I come!!! 1st choice, best choice. Finally slacking off and enjoying senioritis in full swing here...esp. in yearbook. No more deadlines...
April: Happy Birthday to me...
May: Yeah Hart W.E. kicked ASS in San Diego!! Recording sessions are the bane of my existence...esp. when it is the SAME SONG for HOURS...and you have to be so completely quiet and play the same solo over and over again. I miss that. Oh yeah. Prom. What can I say. I was in the wrong state, grrrr.
June: Graduation. Didn't hit me til after I was gone for 2 weeks that I wasn't going back. Go figure...not that big a deal actually. No real attachment to Hart in the 1 school year I was there. It's all over, the madness of PA JB, MB, concert band, orchestra, yearbook, art, student government, planning prom...and the madness I endured at Hart as well. Wonder what it'd be like to have finished school in PA...single for the first time in 3 years.
July: Relaxing, going to CalSO, signing my life away to the CalBand, sitting in the BRH office for the first time for 4 hours. Fun stuff. Falling for a guy friend then...
August: FTP, yay...Berkeley yay...what else is there to say? I loved it, once I stopped being shy (for me).
September: Madness of Football season gets crazygonuts. :) Loved every minute of it. And what can I say, fell for someone else. Hard. Still falling.
October: Reality of school kicked in with midterms. Blech. Still had fun anyways.
November: OMG. We got the Axe!! Exhilerating moments, there. Band is really one of the cores of my life. Damn proud of it, too.
December: Christmas, being at home. Missing Cal and ppl up there already. Here's to 2003, may it be better than 2002. Dooo it...
post scriptum: that goodness-knows-where was Santa Barbara. Pretty fun trip, all in all.
New Year's Resolution time. I don't know why I bother, I suck at these. There are a lot of things I'd like to accomplish this year though...
-continue avoiding that evil substance called Coffee...I'm trying to be strong :P
-grades UP. no slacking...and attempt to declare a major. Meaning I need to choose a major. Which means I'm absolutely nowhere right now.
-explore Berkeley. Time to get intimate with that town-dingy.
-all-nighter studying...possibly at the main stacks. Just to say I did and that I'm a dedicated student, perhaps?
-do more band shyte. By more, I mean more productive stuff. Like get glocks fixed and re-do the packet masters and all. Dooo it...
-play frisbee on Memorial Glade. Anyone up for it?
-go into San Francisco and play tourist (not hard, I am one...)
-play tennis! and swim. Heck, I'm at cKc and I have RSF membership, why the hell not.
-more to come...more serious and important stuff, seeing that this is just the superficial stuff floating at the top of my head. :)
Hmmm, as for last year's resolutions...I kept 1.5. Not bad...and yes, it's possible to keep half a resolution. Last year wasn't half-bad. I'm gonna go month-by-month, seeing that it worked out well for Poetmig.
January: hmmm, all I remember is Drumline. And mallets. I can vividly picture 4 marimba mallets...and me getting frustrated at the dumb-bunnies around me. That and the torment of waiting for college acceptances, seeing that I was lame and only applied to 3 schools. Oh, and Winter Formal, that was pretty kewl. First California semi-formalish dance.
February: Valentine's. Whoopee. More Importantly, more DL madness...and more preparing for the end of my pre-collegiate career as a student.
March: CAL, here I come!!! 1st choice, best choice. Finally slacking off and enjoying senioritis in full swing here...esp. in yearbook. No more deadlines...
April: Happy Birthday to me...
May: Yeah Hart W.E. kicked ASS in San Diego!! Recording sessions are the bane of my existence...esp. when it is the SAME SONG for HOURS...and you have to be so completely quiet and play the same solo over and over again. I miss that.
June: Graduation. Didn't hit me til after I was gone for 2 weeks that I wasn't going back. Go figure...not that big a deal actually. No real attachment to Hart in the 1 school year I was there. It's all over, the madness of PA JB, MB, concert band, orchestra, yearbook, art, student government, planning prom...and the madness I endured at Hart as well. Wonder what it'd be like to have finished school in PA...single for the first time in 3 years.
July: Relaxing, going to CalSO, signing my life away to the CalBand, sitting in the BRH office for the first time for 4 hours. Fun stuff. Falling for a guy friend then...
August: FTP, yay...Berkeley yay...what else is there to say? I loved it, once I stopped being shy (for me).
September: Madness of Football season gets crazygonuts. :) Loved every minute of it. And what can I say, fell for someone else. Hard. Still falling.
October: Reality of school kicked in with midterms. Blech. Still had fun anyways.
November: OMG. We got the Axe!! Exhilerating moments, there. Band is really one of the cores of my life. Damn proud of it, too.
December: Christmas, being at home. Missing Cal and ppl up there already. Here's to 2003, may it be better than 2002. Dooo it...
post scriptum: that goodness-knows-where was Santa Barbara. Pretty fun trip, all in all.



<< Home