yeah winning Band Geek of the Year! tyvm, smirk451, I'm sure I deserve such an esteemed award. It was nice to meet you even though Berkeley was the equivalent of one gigantic puddle. I DESPISE FINALS. And all the ppl who have completed their finals. Too much to do, too little time. Let's make the weekend start over again. I really do love flowers, they make me happy. It's amazing when they have pac-man and bowling for palms. PAC-MAN!!! It really is a wonderful life...
Christmas is a cruddy season. Santa doesn't give me presents anymore, I despise the mad rush-for-presents, and no one understands the concept of Christmas cheer. PLUS the fact that I am just reminded that I am a lonely, lonely person. I miss PA. I'm sure I sound quite mood-swingish, going from the wonderfulness to the cruddiness of life. Blah. :P
On a lighter note, I can't wait to go home. I don't really want to stay there for 24 days, but what can you do? At least I can get some things done before I come back here. Like post-Christmas shopping for Christmas presents, hehe. TOO MUCH TO DO!
Happy belated 3 months...
Christmas is a cruddy season. Santa doesn't give me presents anymore, I despise the mad rush-for-presents, and no one understands the concept of Christmas cheer. PLUS the fact that I am just reminded that I am a lonely, lonely person. I miss PA. I'm sure I sound quite mood-swingish, going from the wonderfulness to the cruddiness of life. Blah. :P
On a lighter note, I can't wait to go home. I don't really want to stay there for 24 days, but what can you do? At least I can get some things done before I come back here. Like post-Christmas shopping for Christmas presents, hehe. TOO MUCH TO DO!
Happy belated 3 months...



<< Home