I can't believe I have to dress up 2 (that's TWO) times this week. Aye. That's 2 too many. :P Last week of classes for this semester, OMG. Then finals...but more importantly, Christmas is coming. Which means shopping. And thinking about what to get ppl. Which is both a joy and a hassle in itself. This holiday really sucks sometimes. And I'm missing a lot of the fun stuff. What's with California Christmases anyway? No snow, no tree cutting, no sledding and snowball fights and snowmen. How depressing. Bah Humbug. I WANT SNOW!
Thursday, December 05, 2002
::Band Dorks::

Cal Percussion
aam
abianco
akeck
apeck
astewart
ali
bbrewer
bheung
bhuang
bnguyen
ccalara
cwilson
dsanto
egonzalez
ekim
jchao
kchang
kquick
mdeleon
mforrest
ncm
nsuess
nvalera
his xanga
pflynn
rpalapaz
sduong
skim
slam
vyao
::Normal Dorks::
- adang
adang's xanga
akim
ajohnson
bianca
dnaylor
dstewart
greese
jschaub
lnguyen
& her blog
& her xanga
& her livejournal :P
manderson
mcontreras
msoliman
mtrotta
pklingseis
tbock
::Dorky Links::
::Dorky Me::
-
07.04: go america!
07.05: quiz 1
???: job
???: future??
???: life??
::Dorky Previous Posts::
- Wow. Back @ Berkeley. Strange. I hauled SO MUCH...
- My plane was painted like Shamu. My dog is now th...
- I got bored and found this...if you get bored try ...
- ::GoBBle::GoBBle:: HaPPy TurKeY DaY!!!!!! yum......
- huge spider. AHHHHHHH!!! it's the size of a frea...
- O.M.G...my sis is dating. A guy. As in a boyfrie...
- Do not, I repeat, DO NOT fall asleep on the public...
- Dang. It's been awhile, but YAY I survived Big Ga...
- Happy 2 Months :) Tell Fred I said hi. The mad-...
- Thanx to Lola for this one: Benifits of Sex: 1. Se...


<< Home