O.M.G...my sis is dating. A guy. As in a boyfriend. Lil' Miss. Anti-Commitment. LoL!!!! Hell will now freeze over & the heavens will open up and kitties and puppies will fall from the sky. Now she can't give me shyte on being all committed. (Committed as in relationship, not as in prison.)
So taird I can't see straight. Fingers also not coordinated enough to type coherently. Backspace is a wonderful key. This is why I don't use a typewriter...that and the fact that you can't really go on-line on a typewriter. But I digress. I am sleepie. I should burrow under the covers soon. I really ought to pack. Yeah bringing home laundry to do...oh, and ppl who will get presents from me who DO NOT go to Cal, be prepared to get Cal crap from me. I'm going to spread the wonderfulness of this university to unsuspecting gift-receivers.
G'nite. zzZZzzZZzz Bon nuit et beaux reves.
So taird I can't see straight. Fingers also not coordinated enough to type coherently. Backspace is a wonderful key. This is why I don't use a typewriter...that and the fact that you can't really go on-line on a typewriter. But I digress. I am sleepie. I should burrow under the covers soon. I really ought to pack. Yeah bringing home laundry to do...oh, and ppl who will get presents from me who DO NOT go to Cal, be prepared to get Cal crap from me. I'm going to spread the wonderfulness of this university to unsuspecting gift-receivers.
G'nite. zzZZzzZZzz Bon nuit et beaux reves.



<< Home