Saturday, November 09, 2002

Wet. Still Wet out. Today (Friday...) was fun, volleyball games are always a joy...I SAW A BUCK. Buck as in deer, not as in a dollar. Noli drove me home and we saw a deer near Maxberger...so we pulled over and took pictures. It is kinda creepy when you are 10 feet away from a live buck (about 2-3 years old?) and it just STARES at you. Wow. I hope the pictures turn out. I took pics at the volleyball game too, hehe. Lovely pics of band ppl in SHB gear for my shrine to CalBand. (Yes. a Shrine. Why not.)

I get to see my family (minus 1 sister) in...7 hours. My 6 yr old sister Mai still won't let me borrow Monsters, Inc. Yay for yummy food and getting to see relatives and family and doing laundry without using a million quarters! Exciting. I still need to pick my classes for spring semester. Yuck. I'm not looking forward to deciding, I'm not the most decisive person. Especially when it comes to where and what I am eating. Ask Noli.

Oh. I have a dog. She's not too bright sometimes. Maybe it's because of all the times she slid across the kitchen floor and thumped into the door chasing her tennis ball. She's silly, she buried a baby bunny in a flowerpot. I miss my puppy. She's 8 now and a mutt that is supposed to be white but is green after we mow the lawn and she runs and rolls around in wet grass. Just sharing.

::Thought in the back of my mind:: China...? *crosses fingers* When will I find out already!? AHhhhhhHHh...

You are my sunshine...my only sunshine...WHERE ARE YOU IT'S RAINY OUT.