Wednesday, November 06, 2002

How odd is it that in my section, we all sign up for an SHB, whereas some sections have to force someone to go? I should really learn a new instrument...i've already pretty much figured out glock, cymbals, kazoo, violin, wood block, piano, tamborine, timpani, cowbell, clave, congas, bongos, chekere, recorder...but yeah I'm hopeless when it comes to wind/brass. Noli knows. I get confused when it comes to the music...and F is an F, for cryin' out loud...

Nightmares stink. I despise deep water, heights, sharks, and big things in deep water. Heck, small things in shallow water bother me. Fish. They are scary. Aquariums=really neat places that can enthrall and scare the bejeezus outta me at the same time. Maybe I was traumatized the time I fell into a goldfish and tadpole pond in 4th grade. I just slid right in. It was fun chasing ppl as Swamp Thing. :) That or when I had to watch this shark movie in an IMAX theatre in 5th grade. I was buggin' out. But I digress...actually I didn't really have a topic to digress from. :P My lil' sister pet her pet fish to death. She didn't understand that fish are pets you DON'T pet...oh dear.

Next train of thought: cKc is hella far from everything here in Berkeley. I can't wait until I'm out of the dorms, even though my housing really isn't that bad. I just don't really enjoy sharing a room with 2 ppl I can't connect with too well. I can't really relate to having 9 purses, 40 thongs, and 15 pairs of shoes just here at college...and stiletto heels are beyond me. I can't march in them. :P Besides, I need wall-space and I have a lack there-of at the moment. oh well. Maybe it'll change next semester or something.

Big game week coming up...if only I could get on top of my classes so I am okay that week. No sleep starting now. AHHHH, buggin' out already. And just think, it's only the first semester...

::COUNTDOWN:: 17 days