Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Oh dear. Blogging. I have succumbed to the Evil that is BlogSpot. I can thank superpoxh for this, I suppose. I guess I should have started it sooner, seeing that this is one time where I really don't have anything to say. I've decided that college isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's better. Except for the classes. I could live without them. Classes are a pre-requisite for band. I guess I didn't mention that before. I'm in the Calband. And I guess there's another thing I didn't mention. I go to Cal. Cal is NOT Cal-Poly. It's the University of California, Berkeley. Berkeley is spelled B-E-R-K-E-L-E-Y. Get it right. I'm a band geek. Even without band I'd be some form of a geek though. I just fit a special category of geek-dom. I'm speshul. I love band. 100% SHB...that should show you just HOW geeky I am. I have yet to miss one. You vs me, Rian. Bring it on.

I never actually realized ppl read these. Not until I was in the BRH office and someone commented on superpoxh's Blog. Writing cursive is wonderful. Ppl should do it more often. Post-its do NOT belong on computer monitors, they can lead to you being called a liar. Someone remind me to buy detergent.

::Typical Me:: I walked into a door today. It wasn't open. *note to self* open doors before attempting to walk through them. Just sharing.