Thursday, November 07, 2002

Sam Lam bought the kewlest shirt ever today..."Got Pho?" I'll have to make sure to get one too...yeah Vietnamese ppl! It's wet out. I just realized I like rain when I'm not out in it all day. Especially since I'm wearing a big ole' band jacket...I look like I was put out in the rain to shrink, hehe. Wow, I can't believe it's Thursday already. The weeks go by way too fast...it's the 11th week of classes already. Buggin' out, hehe.

YAY band sweatshirt...visual proof to all how dorky I am. I add it to my collection of "bandgear..." 1 jacket, a jersey, a long sleeved shirt, 3 sweatshirts, and a ringer tshirt. Different schools too. Always fun. I am NOT ashamed of my band geeky-ness! CalBand Great! Rain is also wonderful because it cancels marching rehearsal. Great since I didn't really feel like it. :P

I need a cell phone. *note to self* get a cell phone.

Funny Quiz & Crap about me:
Animal Quiz
Subprofile