Thursday, November 07, 2002

Rain. Rain is a beautiful thing. This is one reason why I came up to NorCal. I miss seasons and rain and wind and cool air and brisk weather. The East coast is just amazing, seeing a whole mountain slowly change from green to red...and white when snow falls. You can actually smell autumn. It has a smell. Kind of like a wet, earthy, fresh, brisk air smell. I also miss seeing fireflies, and walking through fields of flowers (no allergies...yay), and going down to the stream and just sitting there, watching puffy white clouds go by in a bright blue sky. Not the faded pale blue here, but a vivid, vibrant blue. SoCal is one burning desert rock, lots of sun, lots of heat, lots of sunburn. NorCal is the closest I can come to being on the East Coast again...yeah staying in-state. The best thing to do here is to go watch the sunset over the water...or just look over the water. I have yet to go to San Fran and just sit and gaze over the ocean. Even more soothing than the sound of rustling leaves...which is going to put me to sleep right now. Nite all. zzZZzzZZzz


**For all of you who are wondering what I'm on right now, it's medication. Cold medication. Strong cold medication. And lots of it. So forgive my space-y-ness, it's the drugs speaking. I'm not this sappily sentimental all the time.**