Vietnamese food...YUM. Pho is a wonderful thing. Parties are a wonderful thing. Until I get bored, anyway. I'm so glad I got to see family this weekend...now if only I weren't so bored. 3 day weekend and I have nothing much to do. Besides study. :P No thank you, procrastination is more fun. Picking classes is a beotch though. AHHHH. My lil' sister is toothless and sassy. I miss my family already. Turkey day, come faster!...Turkey is wonderful. I love turkey. Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday...I don't get the whole watch-football-on-turkey-day thing though. The parade is kewl..live. go to NY. It's hella fun to see. (Yes, I said hella. Deal.)
No sectional tomorroa in honor of Veteran's Day. Sweet. Congrats to Hart Regiment for not sucking at Vegas. ;) Wish I could've seen you all. Time to watch Monsters, Inc.!! My lil' sister used to be like Boo. Then she grew up, learned to talk, and her teeth started falling out. Still cute, but I miss the baby babble.
Persimmons make your mouth feel like sandpaper if they're not ripe. Weird...
::CountDown:: 13 days til Big Game... this is wonderful: Big Game Pranks
No sectional tomorroa in honor of Veteran's Day. Sweet. Congrats to Hart Regiment for not sucking at Vegas. ;) Wish I could've seen you all. Time to watch Monsters, Inc.!! My lil' sister used to be like Boo. Then she grew up, learned to talk, and her teeth started falling out. Still cute, but I miss the baby babble.
Persimmons make your mouth feel like sandpaper if they're not ripe. Weird...
::CountDown:: 13 days til Big Game... this is wonderful: Big Game Pranks



<< Home