Do not, I repeat, DO NOT fall asleep on the public bus. Ever. You wake up goodness-KNOWS-where and you're woozy and you have to sit in those dang rock-hard seats for a longer period of time until you reach your destination. I know. Aye.
Monday, November 25, 2002
::Band Dorks::

Cal Percussion
aam
abianco
akeck
apeck
astewart
ali
bbrewer
bheung
bhuang
bnguyen
ccalara
cwilson
dsanto
egonzalez
ekim
jchao
kchang
kquick
mdeleon
mforrest
ncm
nsuess
nvalera
his xanga
pflynn
rpalapaz
sduong
skim
slam
vyao
::Normal Dorks::
- adang
adang's xanga
akim
ajohnson
bianca
dnaylor
dstewart
greese
jschaub
lnguyen
& her blog
& her xanga
& her livejournal :P
manderson
mcontreras
msoliman
mtrotta
pklingseis
tbock
::Dorky Links::
::Dorky Me::
-
07.04: go america!
07.05: quiz 1
???: job
???: future??
???: life??
::Dorky Previous Posts::
- Dang. It's been awhile, but YAY I survived Big Ga...
- Happy 2 Months :) Tell Fred I said hi. The mad-...
- Thanx to Lola for this one: Benifits of Sex: 1. Se...
- I EXIST OMG IT'S SO WONDERFUL. Superpoxh, you hav...
- Vietnamese food...YUM. Pho is a wonderful thing. ...
- Wet. Still Wet out. Today (Friday...) was fun, v...
- Sam Lam bought the kewlest shirt ever today..."Got...
- Rain. Rain is a beautiful thing. This is one rea...
- How odd is it that in my section, we all sign up f...
- Oh dear. Blogging. I have succumbed to the Evil ...


<< Home