Merry Xmas Eve! Last-minute shopping and wrapping...my first time truly experiencing this madness. And then, post-Christmas shopping, even more zoo-y. Gotta love the holidays? I always give myself paper cuts wrapping presents. I'm a lost cause...
Tuesday, December 24, 2002
::Band Dorks::

Cal Percussion
aam
abianco
akeck
apeck
astewart
ali
bbrewer
bheung
bhuang
bnguyen
ccalara
cwilson
dsanto
egonzalez
ekim
jchao
kchang
kquick
mdeleon
mforrest
ncm
nsuess
nvalera
his xanga
pflynn
rpalapaz
sduong
skim
slam
vyao
::Normal Dorks::
- adang
adang's xanga
akim
ajohnson
bianca
dnaylor
dstewart
greese
jschaub
lnguyen
& her blog
& her xanga
& her livejournal :P
manderson
mcontreras
msoliman
mtrotta
pklingseis
tbock
::Dorky Links::
::Dorky Me::
-
07.04: go america!
07.05: quiz 1
???: job
???: future??
???: life??
::Dorky Previous Posts::
- San Diego was a lot of fun...I wuv pandabears! So...
- home home home. 4 am is too early to wake up when...
- DONE DONE DONE!!! the wonderfulness of being comp...
- Christmas Trees are Wonderful...ty Heidi (and Lola...
- yeah winning Band Geek of the Year! tyvm, smirk45...
- A lovely rendition of a lovely poem, courtesy of a...
- Cafe Venezia, I recommend it as a great date place...
- Static @ gas station Static electricity. I never...
- Congrats to the Ex-Comm of 2003! And don't f*ck u...
- Kudos to Lola & Heidi for this one too. 26 THINGS ...


<< Home