Ack. My dog got her hair cut...she lost about 5 pounds of hair. And I thought she was fat...nope, just all hair. Walking hairball on 4 legs. Now she's all shorn and looks somewhat like...a really funny looking dog. One with big feet, cuz the hair around her feet is still longer. At least she's clean. And doesn't smell weird. She is, unfortunately, leaving white fuzz all over everything when she shakes. And I wear black. So S-M-R-T of me to get a white dog when I wear so much black, eh?
Suspense sucks. Can't take it. That's why I'm sitting here at the computer rather than watching Signs in the family room. Doesn't help that we have a killer sound system and a 64" wide screen TV...its so REAL. Shark week (refer back to my blog on 11.06.2002) was a nightmare, watching it on my TV. Doesn't beat that IMAX shark thing though. Sharks can NOT be shown, on a huge screen that makes them the size of commercial airliners, to a girl scout troup of 10 year olds who are sleeping over in a strange place. Especially without their blankies and teddy bears. You think adults would understand that.
Suspense sucks. Can't take it. That's why I'm sitting here at the computer rather than watching Signs in the family room. Doesn't help that we have a killer sound system and a 64" wide screen TV...its so REAL. Shark week (refer back to my blog on 11.06.2002) was a nightmare, watching it on my TV. Doesn't beat that IMAX shark thing though. Sharks can NOT be shown, on a huge screen that makes them the size of commercial airliners, to a girl scout troup of 10 year olds who are sleeping over in a strange place. Especially without their blankies and teddy bears. You think adults would understand that.



<< Home