Thursday, January 16, 2003

Today was one of the...weirdest days of my life. Met ppl in SF, had a lot of fun even though the mechanical elephants started to freak me out after about, oh...5 minutes. And then being there for more than an hour...AND the Rainforest Cafe was right next to the WAX MUSEUM (please note: I fear those life-like baby dolls, so full-size realistic wax ppl are just too much for me). Strange being back...I think today was one of the most emotionally confusing days of my life.

Oh, and Ben, I do read your blogs. I'm glad you're dealing well, you were always one who was able to handle what was thrown at you. And if I were there, I would accept your skiing offer. Even though I don't know how to ski. And I'd probably kill myself. Minor detail, right?

Personal Note: Atari was awesome in its time and is still great today. Insecurity sucks. It really does.