Yesterday was kewl @ TH...fortune cookies are DIRTY...IDB. and in bed. :) I like Brian's fortune (check his blog if you want to know). Happy Yellow Ppl New Year! I just realized my life is pretty damn good. Wow. I love everyone and I hope their new year is a great one. Yay Goat Year!
Now if only I didn't worry so much about...everything. My mommy tells me I've worried about every little thing that ever existed since I was in diapers. I cried because I didn't want to die when I was 4. I also yelled at my little sister when I was 3 whenever she ever went near an electrical outlet. I need to learn to relax. Sheesh.
One thing I'm glad about right now: I don't still have a Brooklyn accent. Thank goodness. I must have been absolutely ridiculous...until I was around 7, I was this lil asian girl with long black hair and pretty dresses...with a Brooklyn accent. Ridiculous. I hope no one ever sees those home videos...or the tapes of me when I used to dance. Hilariously ridiculous. I like the word ridiculous. Obviously.
All who read this, please note: I am on pain medication. GObears.
Now if only I didn't worry so much about...everything. My mommy tells me I've worried about every little thing that ever existed since I was in diapers. I cried because I didn't want to die when I was 4. I also yelled at my little sister when I was 3 whenever she ever went near an electrical outlet. I need to learn to relax. Sheesh.
One thing I'm glad about right now: I don't still have a Brooklyn accent. Thank goodness. I must have been absolutely ridiculous...until I was around 7, I was this lil asian girl with long black hair and pretty dresses...with a Brooklyn accent. Ridiculous. I hope no one ever sees those home videos...or the tapes of me when I used to dance. Hilariously ridiculous. I like the word ridiculous. Obviously.
All who read this, please note: I am on pain medication. GObears.



<< Home