How can it be so confusing between two ppl? I don't get it...you know who you are. And you hopefully know how important you are to me, and how I don't know what I'd do without someone as wonderful as you in my life. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to talk to you. Please don't shut me out like you've been doing.
--------------------------------------------
Religion is not bothering me as much as it was before. I sat in BRH and just thought for an hour, to myself, about my life. I'm slowly starting to figure things out...I don't have any real regrets in my life and I'm happy with what I've become. While I am SURE I have room to improve...my life isn't half-bad. I've been spending a lot of time lately just analyzing it all, the big picture. I'm thankful for everyone and everything in my life, I know I've had a lot of ups and downs, but I persevered and grew from those experiences. I do regret some of the things that happened around me, though...
S.A.A...this is for you. You left too soon. I always wondered what would have happened if you had stayed...you were supposed to drive me to high school. Now I'm in college...life has a strange way of going on, doesn't it? I haven't gotten to visit you in the past 2 years, and for that I am sorry. As soon as I can get to PA, I'll stop by... You would be almost 20 now, I can't believe it's been 5 years. I will never understand why, will I? Unless I get to ask you someday...I hope it was worth it. There's not a day that goes by without me remembering, just for a split-second. My entire outlook on life changed on June 3, 1998. I wish I could see you one more time to yell at you, shake you, cry with you, and understand. You left too soon.
--------------------------------------------
I wish I could understand. ::shrugs:: I still don't completely get it.
--------------------------------------------
Religion is not bothering me as much as it was before. I sat in BRH and just thought for an hour, to myself, about my life. I'm slowly starting to figure things out...I don't have any real regrets in my life and I'm happy with what I've become. While I am SURE I have room to improve...my life isn't half-bad. I've been spending a lot of time lately just analyzing it all, the big picture. I'm thankful for everyone and everything in my life, I know I've had a lot of ups and downs, but I persevered and grew from those experiences. I do regret some of the things that happened around me, though...
S.A.A...this is for you. You left too soon. I always wondered what would have happened if you had stayed...you were supposed to drive me to high school. Now I'm in college...life has a strange way of going on, doesn't it? I haven't gotten to visit you in the past 2 years, and for that I am sorry. As soon as I can get to PA, I'll stop by... You would be almost 20 now, I can't believe it's been 5 years. I will never understand why, will I? Unless I get to ask you someday...I hope it was worth it. There's not a day that goes by without me remembering, just for a split-second. My entire outlook on life changed on June 3, 1998. I wish I could see you one more time to yell at you, shake you, cry with you, and understand. You left too soon.
--------------------------------------------
I wish I could understand. ::shrugs:: I still don't completely get it.



<< Home