I stole this from Radical Rhyme's Blog. I was bored. Very bored. I wonder when my laundry will be dry...
{\}What band (or singer or song)...
{\}Reminds you of an ex-lover: okay think boyfriend, not lover, that word is scary...um, Blink-182
{\}Reminds you of an ex-friend: not ex-friend, but a friend who is no longer here...Truly, Madly, Deeply
{\}Makes you cry: Truly, Madly, Deeply...anything sung really, really well that hits home...You'll Never Walk Alone from when I saw Carousel
{\}Makes you laugh: Phoebe's "Smelly Cat" song from Friends <--I agree :) listening to the Octet perform, esp. Little Red Riding Hood, they are so great.
{\}Makes you smile: Make me smile. :) When I play music with the Calband. I love it.
{\}You never want to hear again: She Bangs by Ricky Martin...some of you get this one.
{\}Sums up your teenage years: Time of Your Life by Green Day
{\}You want to get married to: still a Pachabel Canon girl for going down the aisle...no Vietnamese music, to be sure!
{\}You like to wake up to: Oldies
{\}You like out of your parents record collection: Ohboy. My dad has some good stuff...everything from Beatles to jazz. I'd have to say some of his jazz Lps, the instrumental ones. I secretly love them.
{\}You love that you wouldn't know about if it wasn't for a friend: Ben Folds (5). Latest listenings...
{\}You love the video more than the tune: I don't watch music videos...
{\}Reminds you of your first crush/love: um...no clue, seeing that I'm not entirely sure who my first crush was. That counts, anyway.
{\}Reminds you of your now crush/love: The Luckiest, TH fall formal
{\}Makes you think of sex: music you hear during sexual scenes in movies...I dunno, NIN Closer?
{\}Makes you think of being alone: Uninvited by Alanis Morissette..Brick by Ben Folds
{\}Has only been released recently but you love already: beats me, I don't listen to new stuff
{\}Are you embarrassed to admit you like: Not really embarrassed, but Barrage. I love that shyte. And FF piano music. And Blast! And Blue Man Group.
{\}Perks you up: Oldies
{\}You love to sing to: Hail to California actually, doesn't matter
[Four beverages you drink frequently]
1. Water. Just water. No specific kind.
2. Sprite
3. POG
4. Iced Tea
[Four TV shows you liked when you were a little kid]
1. TMNT
2. Ghostbusters
3. TGIF (the original line-up was the best!) <--hellz ya...
4. anything with Muppets
[Four places to go in your area]
1. BRH (obviously...)
2. SF
3. other ppl's places (TH...Superpoxh's...)
4. the party in my pants...
[Four things to do when you're bored]
1. AIM
2. Blog (like filling out things like this)
3. Simultaneously read, watch a DVD, and listen to music while eating an apple
4. Write email & read ppl's stuff online
[Four things that never fail to cheer you up]
1. band
2. gorgeous weather and a carefree mind
3. going to SF
4. being with Superpoxh
[Four things you can't live without]
1. computer
2. books
3. my blanket
4. glasses/contacts
[About ten years ago *list three things*]
1. I lived in Pennsylvania
2. I started playing violin
3. I was afraid of the dark
[About four years ago *list three things*]
1. I was first-first chair violin (lol...)
2. I was awkward and shy...except in music performance groups
3. Boys were stupid
[about one year ago *list three things*]
1. I was scared shyteless of college
2. I hated the idea of dating
3. I resented moving to California
[Today...]
1. I love Cal
2. I did laundry & I blogged a million times
3. am sore from the parade
[Seven things you love]
1. Family
2. Friends (Superpoxh)
3. my freedom and independence
4. Band
5. my computer
6. Penn autumn and winter
7. my dawgie
[Seven things you dislike]
1. spiders & insects
2. marching parades in the rain
3. nails on chalkboard...chalk in general
4. being in full uniform for an entire day
5. SoCal ditzes (you know who they are...pants too low, shirts too short, hair dyed anything but their natural color, fashion is all-important, sound blonde, think they are ALL THAT, superficial...)
6. Ppl who are false and inconsiderate. Hairy guys. Bad kissers. Ppl who smell. Who don't shower as often as they should. Who smoke. Who do drugs. Who hurt others...
7. Ppl in general. Glad I'm not one. :P
[seven things on your desk]
1. computer
2: flowers from Heart Day
3. pics of me with Superpoxh and friends and family
4. piggie bank full of quarters for laundry
5. water bottle and 2 apples
6. TH fall formal chanpagne glass
7. teddy bear from graduation that my mommy gave me
[Seven facts about you]
1. I'm in the Calband and a music fanatic
2. I'm falling for Superpoxh
3. I'm a stubborn Taurus who likes long walks on the beach ;) hehe
4. I'm Vietnamese...yet completely white-washed
5. Can we say bookworm?
6. Addicted to my computer, will die without internet connection
7. Will always be a Pennsylvanian at heart
{\}What band (or singer or song)...
{\}Reminds you of an ex-lover: okay think boyfriend, not lover, that word is scary...um, Blink-182
{\}Reminds you of an ex-friend: not ex-friend, but a friend who is no longer here...Truly, Madly, Deeply
{\}Makes you cry: Truly, Madly, Deeply...anything sung really, really well that hits home...You'll Never Walk Alone from when I saw Carousel
{\}Makes you laugh: Phoebe's "Smelly Cat" song from Friends <--I agree :) listening to the Octet perform, esp. Little Red Riding Hood, they are so great.
{\}Makes you smile: Make me smile. :) When I play music with the Calband. I love it.
{\}You never want to hear again: She Bangs by Ricky Martin...some of you get this one.
{\}Sums up your teenage years: Time of Your Life by Green Day
{\}You want to get married to: still a Pachabel Canon girl for going down the aisle...no Vietnamese music, to be sure!
{\}You like to wake up to: Oldies
{\}You like out of your parents record collection: Ohboy. My dad has some good stuff...everything from Beatles to jazz. I'd have to say some of his jazz Lps, the instrumental ones. I secretly love them.
{\}You love that you wouldn't know about if it wasn't for a friend: Ben Folds (5). Latest listenings...
{\}You love the video more than the tune: I don't watch music videos...
{\}Reminds you of your first crush/love: um...no clue, seeing that I'm not entirely sure who my first crush was. That counts, anyway.
{\}Reminds you of your now crush/love: The Luckiest, TH fall formal
{\}Makes you think of sex: music you hear during sexual scenes in movies...I dunno, NIN Closer?
{\}Makes you think of being alone: Uninvited by Alanis Morissette..Brick by Ben Folds
{\}Has only been released recently but you love already: beats me, I don't listen to new stuff
{\}Are you embarrassed to admit you like: Not really embarrassed, but Barrage. I love that shyte. And FF piano music. And Blast! And Blue Man Group.
{\}Perks you up: Oldies
{\}You love to sing to: Hail to California
[Four beverages you drink frequently]
1. Water. Just water. No specific kind.
2. Sprite
3. POG
4. Iced Tea
[Four TV shows you liked when you were a little kid]
1. TMNT
2. Ghostbusters
3. TGIF (the original line-up was the best!) <--hellz ya...
4. anything with Muppets
[Four places to go in your area]
1. BRH (obviously...)
2. SF
3. other ppl's places (TH...Superpoxh's...)
4. the party in my pants...
[Four things to do when you're bored]
1. AIM
2. Blog (like filling out things like this)
3. Simultaneously read, watch a DVD, and listen to music while eating an apple
4. Write email & read ppl's stuff online
[Four things that never fail to cheer you up]
1. band
2. gorgeous weather and a carefree mind
3. going to SF
4. being with Superpoxh
[Four things you can't live without]
1. computer
2. books
3. my blanket
4. glasses/contacts
[About ten years ago *list three things*]
1. I lived in Pennsylvania
2. I started playing violin
3. I was afraid of the dark
[About four years ago *list three things*]
1. I was first-first chair violin (lol...)
2. I was awkward and shy...except in music performance groups
3. Boys were stupid
[about one year ago *list three things*]
1. I was scared shyteless of college
2. I hated the idea of dating
3. I resented moving to California
[Today...]
1. I love Cal
2. I did laundry & I blogged a million times
3. am sore from the parade
[Seven things you love]
1. Family
2. Friends (Superpoxh)
3. my freedom and independence
4. Band
5. my computer
6. Penn autumn and winter
7. my dawgie
[Seven things you dislike]
1. spiders & insects
2. marching parades in the rain
3. nails on chalkboard...chalk in general
4. being in full uniform for an entire day
5. SoCal ditzes (you know who they are...pants too low, shirts too short, hair dyed anything but their natural color, fashion is all-important, sound blonde, think they are ALL THAT, superficial...)
6. Ppl who are false and inconsiderate. Hairy guys. Bad kissers. Ppl who smell. Who don't shower as often as they should. Who smoke. Who do drugs. Who hurt others...
7. Ppl in general. Glad I'm not one. :P
[seven things on your desk]
1. computer
2: flowers from Heart Day
3. pics of me with Superpoxh and friends and family
4. piggie bank full of quarters for laundry
5. water bottle and 2 apples
6. TH fall formal chanpagne glass
7. teddy bear from graduation that my mommy gave me
[Seven facts about you]
1. I'm in the Calband and a music fanatic
2. I'm falling for Superpoxh
3. I'm a stubborn Taurus who likes long walks on the beach ;) hehe
4. I'm Vietnamese...yet completely white-washed
5. Can we say bookworm?
6. Addicted to my computer, will die without internet connection
7. Will always be a Pennsylvanian at heart



<< Home