Whoa. The internet is a creepy thing. I got bored in BRH, so I decided to run a few searches on random things. My name: a millionish hits, I have a very generic name, both first and last. Thank you, mom and dad, for giving me an identity not easily distinguishable from other ppl.
Penwench: one hit. My blog. Superpoxh's real name: info. of him from HS. Creepy. Easy to find. That's what you get for having a unique name. But anyway, just realized how creepy it is, that someone can just view things that are on the internet without my knowing. That they can learn about me without my knowledge without really trying. Thank goodness for genericism!
More weird dreams last night. Most prominent was a horrible nightmare, dealing with my dorm. My triple had to take on another person. AWFUL! Gah...so realistic too. :) Also had a buncha your standard nightmares with monsters and blood and creepiness. Let's hear it for an overactive imagination.
I've decided I like physics when I understand it. Woohoo! I should go practice beating the shyte outta timps soon. So Calonico (not Bob, Calonico...) doesn't yell at me to be louder. He will anyway. Oh well.
Is it sad when ppl relate my identity to band? Ppl I have just met? And if there are two Kims, I'm the "band Kim," rather than anything else. Silly. I only live here in BRH (surprise, surprise...I'm in BRH. In fact, my daytime blogs are usually done here.) I heart...Conor Famulener. Not the Cal Band. I hate the Cal Band. With an unbridled, undying passion.
GoBEars. This blog was really pointless and illustrates my intense boredom at this moment.
Penwench: one hit. My blog. Superpoxh's real name: info. of him from HS. Creepy. Easy to find. That's what you get for having a unique name. But anyway, just realized how creepy it is, that someone can just view things that are on the internet without my knowing. That they can learn about me without my knowledge without really trying. Thank goodness for genericism!
More weird dreams last night. Most prominent was a horrible nightmare, dealing with my dorm. My triple had to take on another person. AWFUL! Gah...so realistic too. :) Also had a buncha your standard nightmares with monsters and blood and creepiness.
I've decided I like physics when I understand it. Woohoo! I should go practice beating the shyte outta timps soon. So Calonico (not Bob, Calonico...) doesn't yell at me to be louder. He will anyway. Oh well.
Is it sad when ppl relate my identity to band? Ppl I have just met? And if there are two Kims, I'm the "band Kim," rather than anything else. Silly. I only live here in BRH (surprise, surprise...I'm in BRH. In fact, my daytime blogs are usually done here.) I heart...Conor Famulener. Not the Cal Band. I hate the Cal Band. With an unbridled, undying passion.
GoBEars. This blog was really pointless and illustrates my intense boredom at this moment.



<< Home