The paper cutter in the copy room needs to die. I'm not a fan. I'm glad there's a fan in the library though. I had a buncha fun on Sunday, it's nice having a relationship where I can actually see my boyfriend. :) Even if it's while preparing music for the sight-reading on Tuesday. It's also sad that I ENJOY doing that paper-crap. Aye. Save me. I spend more time at BRH than I do anywhere else...and I'm just a newman. Wait til I'm all old. Scary thought...
Had a nightmare last night about a creepy warehouse and a crazy killer and ppl disappearing...I have such an active imagination. I really should get my roll of film developed, I have some OLD pictures on that roll. Hehe, the health worker just gave us all condoms, since V-day this friday is also national condom day. I can put it in my straw hat...that's pretty much the only use it's going to get. :P Maybe I should start a collection and get the really weird ones with different colors and flavors or something. Safe Sex ppl, Safe Sex!! Or, No Sex. Even better. Be Prude and Proud...lol.
I have more to talk about on religion, but I'm not sure if I beat that subject to death already. Just a quick note: (Religion mini-beef #2)...church and religion. Do they go hand-in-hand? Should they? I enjoy going to Newman with Superpoxh, but still...why is it when ppl don't go to church they get judged? It isn't necessary to go...but society has made it so that you're only a good (insert-religion-here) if you go to (insert place of worship here). Gah. I don't get it.
I've also been wondering about those loopholes...18 years untold? From 12 to 30? Why wasn't mankind created perfect? Why were we given the choice to follow God...and then why does God seem so petty and insecure, testing his followers? Why is that important, why ask a person to kill their son? Just contemplating some of the things I talked about with Miguel and Sam...makes me wish I took notes. It's nice talking to them, they don't make me feel stupid or wrong. It's so hard to talk about these things...I hope you both know how important talking to you was to me. Thank you for giving me the chance to learn and put in my meager input without shooting what I say down...and even understanding and agreeing with me. We should definitely talk again. :)
Okay, so not as mini as I thought. Again. Sorry. I think I may start going to church every week, with or without Superpoxh...as strange as that sounds. And as strange as it would be...Even if I'm not Catholic or religious or anything, really...I get a chance to think and clear my head. It makes me feel better. While I honestly can't say I agree with everything I hear...I definitely get a chance to try and understand everything. Thank you for giving me that chance, Noli. (Look, I said your name).
GobEars.
Had a nightmare last night about a creepy warehouse and a crazy killer and ppl disappearing...I have such an active imagination. I really should get my roll of film developed, I have some OLD pictures on that roll. Hehe, the health worker just gave us all condoms, since V-day this friday is also national condom day. I can put it in my straw hat...that's pretty much the only use it's going to get. :P Maybe I should start a collection and get the really weird ones with different colors and flavors or something.
I have more to talk about on religion, but I'm not sure if I beat that subject to death already. Just a quick note: (Religion mini-beef #2)...church and religion. Do they go hand-in-hand? Should they? I enjoy going to Newman with Superpoxh, but still...why is it when ppl don't go to church they get judged? It isn't necessary to go...but society has made it so that you're only a good (insert-religion-here) if you go to (insert place of worship here). Gah. I don't get it.
I've also been wondering about those loopholes...18 years untold? From 12 to 30? Why wasn't mankind created perfect? Why were we given the choice to follow God...and then why does God seem so petty and insecure, testing his followers? Why is that important, why ask a person to kill their son? Just contemplating some of the things I talked about with Miguel and Sam...makes me wish I took notes. It's nice talking to them, they don't make me feel stupid or wrong. It's so hard to talk about these things...I hope you both know how important talking to you was to me. Thank you for giving me the chance to learn and put in my meager input without shooting what I say down...and even understanding and agreeing with me. We should definitely talk again. :)
Okay, so not as mini as I thought. Again. Sorry. I think I may start going to church every week, with or without Superpoxh...as strange as that sounds. And as strange as it would be...Even if I'm not Catholic or religious or anything, really...I get a chance to think and clear my head. It makes me feel better. While I honestly can't say I agree with everything I hear...I definitely get a chance to try and understand everything. Thank you for giving me that chance, Noli. (Look, I said your name).
GobEars.



<< Home