If I decide to do a parade, regardless of rain or bad weather...SLAP ME. Stinkin' freakin' parade in the rain, high-stepping on wet grating. And a wet glock. And uniform. And music, soaked to a soggy paper wad. Giant spitball consistency. I'm now using my roommate's heater to thaw my feet. Ahh...at least I had fun while I was dry. And when I wasn't miserable, if that makes any sense.
Sweatshirts are not water-proof. I love my umbrella. I would love it if I would REMEMBER my umbrella. I have to go hang up my wet clothing now. Happie Yellow Ppl New Year, again. I hope it was a dry one for you.
Sweatshirts are not water-proof. I love my umbrella. I would love it if I would REMEMBER my umbrella. I have to go hang up my wet clothing now. Happie Yellow Ppl New Year, again. I hope it was a dry one for you.



<< Home