You know what's funny? Talking to ppl who are under the influence of something, its hilarious. LoL.
Wednesday, February 12, 2003
::Band Dorks::

Cal Percussion
aam
abianco
akeck
apeck
astewart
ali
bbrewer
bheung
bhuang
bnguyen
ccalara
cwilson
dsanto
egonzalez
ekim
jchao
kchang
kquick
mdeleon
mforrest
ncm
nsuess
nvalera
his xanga
pflynn
rpalapaz
sduong
skim
slam
vyao
::Normal Dorks::
- adang
adang's xanga
akim
ajohnson
bianca
dnaylor
dstewart
greese
jschaub
lnguyen
& her blog
& her xanga
& her livejournal :P
manderson
mcontreras
msoliman
mtrotta
pklingseis
tbock
::Dorky Links::
::Dorky Me::
-
07.04: go america!
07.05: quiz 1
???: job
???: future??
???: life??
::Dorky Previous Posts::
- Whoa. The internet is a creepy thing. I got bore...
- The paper cutter in the copy room needs to die. I...
- Religion--mini-beef #1 I was thinking about what ...
- Yeah UC Choral!!! Doooo it...WBB was a good game, ...
- How can it be so confusing between two ppl? I don...
- Congrats to SuperPoxh for not sucking at his first...
- Yesterday was kewl @ TH...fortune cookies are DIRT...
- Chocolate. Yummmm...Miguel knows what it's all ab...
- What's with plastic packaging that requires the ja...
- Religion--I don't get it. I can't understand it...


<< Home