Tuesday, March 04, 2003

WAY too much cymbal playin' going on here with me...twice today. Crazy. STUDYSTUDYSTUDY. How come I always have to deal with disappointment? WTF. I'm tired. Tomorroa is not going to be a good day...

Matt BC: "Hey Bob, at least they're both in the double digits!! And they're both not teens!"
Bob: ::horrified by the idea of his 12-yr old daughter and 20-yr old Larry and the China Trip...and haunted by that thought for the next hour while retreating to his office:: "That's it, she's sitting next to me on the plane and I'm going to tell her to stay away from those basses guys!"

Bob: "Hey Noli, so when are you going to get the ring?"

Alexis: "Apparently I have a Smurf-butt..."

Earth @ Nite
I thought it was a kewl image, check out this photo of Earth that was taken at nite, you can see all the lights in the populated areas. Pretty neat.