I'm so blind, I really need to wear glasses in the hallway. Ppl look alien from far away and I can never tell who's saying hi to me. I also need to get back into my mallet warm-ups. Glad Christine is interested...I'll have to find some exercises and all that I have. I need a new bookbag. Backpack. Whatever. I always called it a bookbag.
Did you ever have one of those frog days? Where you felt like a frog before it's kissed and transformed into a prince(ss)? I do. Which is probably why I don't like glasses so much anymore. I feel like a big ole' nerdy frog. :P Even though I'm told I look older, smarter, and more mature. At least I finally had the guts to get contacts. After 9 years of glasses...sheesh. Makes marching season so much easier...not glasses sliding down my nose! Hehe. ::ribbit::
Did you ever have one of those frog days? Where you felt like a frog before it's kissed and transformed into a prince(ss)? I do. Which is probably why I don't like glasses so much anymore. I feel like a big ole' nerdy frog. :P Even though I'm told I look older, smarter, and more mature. At least I finally had the guts to get contacts. After 9 years of glasses...sheesh. Makes marching season so much easier...not glasses sliding down my nose! Hehe. ::ribbit::



<< Home