::QUOTE OF THE DAY:: Yeah, I tied my weiner into a balloon...I MEAN, my balloon into a weiner...::flails hands & makes incoherant sounds::" Hehe. You know I love you, Miguel.
No longer a Yogurt Park virgin! Haha not every day you see a drunk guy peeing on a wall. Ahh, Berkeley. The game was depressing. The question for this game was about Conor though!! Yeah...dooo it.
What if the sperm bank had an ATM? One of the weirder things we talked about @ YoPa. Band ppl and their messed-up minds. At least we get to go to the games for free. And be RIGHT up front. And get to go on the court. Even if I do get dripped on by trombones. Nasty. Shereen: "But it's Wesley...so it's cute spit." Still. Yuck. :P
Midterms. I despise them.
No longer a Yogurt Park virgin! Haha not every day you see a drunk guy peeing on a wall. Ahh, Berkeley. The game was depressing. The question for this game was about Conor though!! Yeah...dooo it.
What if the sperm bank had an ATM? One of the weirder things we talked about @ YoPa. Band ppl and their messed-up minds. At least we get to go to the games for free. And be RIGHT up front. And get to go on the court. Even if I do get dripped on by trombones. Nasty. Shereen: "But it's Wesley...so it's cute spit." Still. Yuck. :P
Midterms. I despise them.



<< Home