I agree with Anthony, I want what I can't have, too. I wanted it while I had it as well, though... :P
I wish I could go back in time. Or freeze time. But it always goes on. Taking me with it. Time is overwhelming sometimes...it passes by too quickly...or crawls by. But there's always the times you remember. The times you will never forget, whether they are absolutely wonderful or just so stupendous they change your life. Don't ever let yourself forget them...
My dog is still sick. She's getting old. I remember when we first got her, a fuzzy ball of white fur. I miss those times. Time can take away what I love, and heal the pain from losing what I love. It's been 5 years, and Time has helped me cope with his passing. I won't understand, but I can live with it. I hope my dog is okay...and I hope I get to see her again. I can't decide what's worse...expecting the inevitable, or having it come and surprise me...Scott, I wonder what you'd be like now...everything has changed so much. You couldn't stop Time either...so you just left it. I miss you, I could really use your advice.
I wish I could go back in time. Or freeze time. But it always goes on. Taking me with it. Time is overwhelming sometimes...it passes by too quickly...or crawls by. But there's always the times you remember. The times you will never forget, whether they are absolutely wonderful or just so stupendous they change your life. Don't ever let yourself forget them...
My dog is still sick. She's getting old. I remember when we first got her, a fuzzy ball of white fur. I miss those times. Time can take away what I love, and heal the pain from losing what I love. It's been 5 years, and Time has helped me cope with his passing. I won't understand, but I can live with it. I hope my dog is okay...and I hope I get to see her again. I can't decide what's worse...expecting the inevitable, or having it come and surprise me...Scott, I wonder what you'd be like now...everything has changed so much. You couldn't stop Time either...so you just left it. I miss you, I could really use your advice.



<< Home