::Note to Self:: Don't fall down stairs. It hurts. A lot...
Now I'm in physical and emotional pain. Woohoo. Let's hear it for me. I hope things just get better soon...and that my dog is okay. Time to get some ice!! Living at cKc is now an even bigger bitch.
Glad I'm not marching anytime soon...I might look a lil' beat up for the wedding this weekend, though. Can't wait for spring break. Wish I was going on the trip to LA this weekend...but what can ya do. I can't miss that much school, anyway. Gotta study for French now. Woohoo midterms...
Side Note: China ppl, some of your forms are due tomorroa...don't say I ain't never helped the ppls.
Now I'm in physical and emotional pain. Woohoo. Let's hear it for me. I hope things just get better soon...and that my dog is okay. Time to get some ice!! Living at cKc is now an even bigger bitch.
Glad I'm not marching anytime soon...I might look a lil' beat up for the wedding this weekend, though. Can't wait for spring break. Wish I was going on the trip to LA this weekend...but what can ya do. I can't miss that much school, anyway. Gotta study for French now. Woohoo midterms...
Side Note: China ppl, some of your forms are due tomorroa...don't say I ain't never helped the ppls.



<< Home