Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Weird. Ppl I rarely talk to have commented on my recent un-peppyness and slight depression. That's just sad. They miss my peppyness...or at least, they notice that I actually think. I shouldn't let them catch me thinking, it's dangerous. If ppl see me thinking, they ask me what's wrong and then I might break down or just go crazy.

I'm a weird newman, I started talking to more newmen and realized that I don't really talk to many. I mean, every once in awhile, but I see oldmen a lot more. And I live in the office. Huh. Go figure.

Listened to the other wind ensemble in Hertz after our practice today, it was kewl. I wish I had been able to do that, but hey, I'm busy. It's all good. Manwhore, I love watching you play mallets...and Kirk, you're so cute conducting in the back, hehehe. And in your lil' suit today, awwwwwe.

I'll try to be more upbeat for my pplz. Sorry to have disappointed you lately with my persona and attitude. :P It's still new for me...I've never fallen like this...