Friday, March 14, 2003

The 13th...isn't it just ridiculous, how something as small and insignificant as a phone call or just talking to someone can completely change your view on life? I went from completely mope-y to almost my old self...definitely more cheerful, anyway.

And UCLA's great upset over #1 Arizona? Completely ridiculous. I was absolutely flabber-gasted (I had to use that word). Today was just a weird MBB day...if they go and take the tourney, I'm going to just collapse with laughter. That would be hilarious.

Finally finished packing up my stuff for my oh-so-fun trip to TX for a wedding...I will be spending my Friday on planes. Always a joy...airport stuff is expensive, sheesh. I get to sit in Vegas for an hour, yay...too bad I can't gamble. I'm going to allow sleeping in tomorroa. After I get breakfast. I like breakfast :).

So I don't know what's happening yet, but I feel an awful lot better...maybe cuz' I finished my midterms and I can relax and not worry as much about EVERYTHING. Good night, and GO BEARS!

Becca: "Fuck you, Whirley." --enjoying a nice game of Dynomite