Monday, March 17, 2003

Happy Green Day!!

Yesterday/up til now has got to be, by far, one of the weirdest days ever. He finally got the balls to tell me the truth...and you know what? I'm fine with it. For right now, anyway, keeping our friendship is more important than anything else, he is the best guy friend I have, I can tell him anything. I mean, it could get weird later...but hey, one at a time, the way it should always be taken. I'm gonna miss him and what we had, cuz it was fun and great and it made my first semester here in college just so memorable, but I'm glad it ended this way and not really, really messy.

I wonder if I'll still be this okay later...see ppl, this is PROOF that I was okay. That, or in denial and withdrawal and on medication so I don't know what I'm saying. As soon as it was out of limbo, though...it's like the communication barriers broke down. Still don't get it. What I don't look forward to are the questions and having to tell ppl. Especially since I just saw my relatives and they asked so many questions about him. Gah. The weirdness. But if I had to choose b/w losing him altogether or being really good friends, I'd choose friends. Sometimes, you just can't give it up completely. Noli, I'll miss you. :) I fell. Hard. You suck.