Wednesday, March 19, 2003

"Don't worry, one day you're going to meet your Prince Charming and live happily ever after..."
Me: Or...I turn into a frog, get eaten by a dragon...and then realize THIS IS BS. :P
"...that never happened in any of the fairytales I know..."


I heart you, hehe. You tried anyway, kudos for that.

Today wasn't awkward at all. A lil weird and a lil bittersweet, but pretty much fine. I think I came to terms that he is NOT a relationship person...at least, not now. Shit to do and I can understand and respect that. So bustahmove, maybe you're right, hehehe. ;) I doubt it, but maybe. I actually don't mind this single-ness.

Single. THERE. I said it. If you think about it...you come into this world alone, you leave this world alone. Makes sense that you could get used to it.

I miss watching drum corps, they are hott. I used to watch them all the time...maybe this Saturday. I watch way too much Strong Bad. I quote it and can tell when someone else quotes it...even if they don't know they are. Happy Tree Friends, something I can only take in small doses. Ack.

Oh. WTF. I go to a wedding, first of all. All my friends are in happy relationships. French class, the lesson we're in deals with MARRIAGE AND LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS AND BOYFRIENDS. sheesh.

Me: "It's cuz he has man boobs..."
Liz: "Moobs."