Beef about the Super Dc: I wanted veggie lasagna. Kudos to the oatmeal cookies and the ice cream. I wish they had mint chip today, but I'll deal. Rain, ew...Liz, he wasn't that hott. Sorry. And his shoes were a no. I just can't DO that. :P
I guess for me, it just...happens. And when it does, it's wonderful. I guess I can't do the checking out thing cuz personality is what makes someone great for me...looks are noticed after personality. In my opinion, that's how it should work. I mean, I've been told I'm a personality person...as in, that's why ppl like me. What were the words..."sassy, saucy, quirky, cute, witty..." I've known a lot of good-looking jerks, I'll stick with my methods. But anyway...not looking. I have to look to myself for once. I mean, c'mon...6 months in a relationship when I've only been in college 7? Yeah...gotta try this college-dealy on my own, even though I already have so many good memories about EVERYTHING. You know this, Liz...kudos for trying to find something I COULDN'T relate to it all.
You know what? He never had that label. Always just...Noli. Maybe that's why I think it'll be okay. I can see him as the person I could always talk to, I guess. Weird. I'm really okay, I think. Or getting there.
I feel special, Matt BC lets me play his parts when he's out cuz he thinks I'm good. That's just kewl! WAY huge confidence boost. Just realized I have a really low musical self-esteem...so compliments about things dealing with music make me feel sooooo good. When ppl notice I try and put the time into it all...kewl. Like Daniel and his complimenting my conducting. Speaking of Daniel...I need to get tested for DA still. Bah.
War. Stupid...I hope my cousin is okay. Pray for him, he's in Iraq...
I guess for me, it just...happens. And when it does, it's wonderful. I guess I can't do the checking out thing cuz personality is what makes someone great for me...looks are noticed after personality. In my opinion, that's how it should work. I mean, I've been told I'm a personality person...as in, that's why ppl like me. What were the words..."sassy, saucy, quirky, cute, witty..."
You know what? He never had that label. Always just...Noli. Maybe that's why I think it'll be okay. I can see him as the person I could always talk to, I guess. Weird. I'm really okay, I think. Or getting there.
I feel special, Matt BC lets me play his parts when he's out cuz he thinks I'm good. That's just kewl! WAY huge confidence boost. Just realized I have a really low musical self-esteem...so compliments about things dealing with music make me feel sooooo good. When ppl notice I try and put the time into it all...kewl. Like Daniel and his complimenting my conducting. Speaking of Daniel...I need to get tested for DA still. Bah.
War. Stupid...I hope my cousin is okay. Pray for him, he's in Iraq...



<< Home