::incessant ramblings::
::am i ready for the real world??::
Monday, July 28, 2003
Why do I even bother trying sometimes...
I should stay here all the time. At least I don't mind my own company.
posted by kim at
8:23:00 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
kim
Location:
Long Beach, California, United States
View my complete profile
::Band Dorks::
Cal Percussion
aam
abianco
akeck
apeck
astewart
ali
bbrewer
bheung
bhuang
bnguyen
ccalara
cwilson
dsanto
egonzalez
ekim
jchao
kchang
kquick
mdeleon
mforrest
ncm
nsuess
nvalera
his xanga
pflynn
rpalapaz
sduong
skim
slam
vyao
::Normal Dorks::
adang
adang's xanga
akim
ajohnson
bianca
dnaylor
dstewart
greese
jschaub
lnguyen
&
her blog
&
her xanga
&
her livejournal :P
manderson
mcontreras
msoliman
mtrotta
pklingseis
tbock
::Dorky Links::
facebook
homestar!
blast!
barrage
bluemangroup
eyezmaze
::Dorky Me::
07.04:
go america!
07.05:
quiz 1
???:
job
???:
future??
???:
life??
::Dorky Previous Posts::
Reoccuring dreams are weird. Dreams that take pla...
Paper's done, paper's done!!!! ::does a lil dance...
I feel so, completely stupid. Why on earth should...
I made myself and another person laugh today. I d...
I miss feeling appreciated, like my company is enj...
Fuck it. I am an emotional bundle of nerves and I...
I heart shopping! Surprising that out of the 3 of...
Oh yeah. More stuff. So I live in a studio on Bl...
Okay. Talk about not updating in a long time...le...
I think I’m still in shock…I mean, how are you SUP...
<< Home