I miss feeling appreciated, like my company is enjoyed. I guess life is semi-stale at the moment. Like a cracker. I feel like a cracker. Or I feel cracked. Maybe a cracked cracker that's crumbling b/c of stress...
But I digress.
I guess my life is lonelier than I'm used to. I'm such a homebody, I miss being able to go home, I guess. And my dog. And having my mommy cook and do dishes. Cuz goodness knows, I'd rather she do those things.
I'm tempted to open my giant box of crayons and color the walls. I don't know why.
You know I'm bored when I look for free stuff on the internet.
WoOoOOoo...trip to Oakland tomorrow. Yay field trips. Beats sitting in a class doodling my notebook to death.
I may have to expand my post-it collection tomorrow. I need the small ones. Too bad I'm broke.
I need a massage. Freakin' shoulder.
Back to my insane scribbling. Whoopee.
But I digress.
I guess my life is lonelier than I'm used to. I'm such a homebody, I miss being able to go home, I guess. And my dog. And having my mommy cook and do dishes. Cuz goodness knows, I'd rather she do those things.
I'm tempted to open my giant box of crayons and color the walls. I don't know why.
You know I'm bored when I look for free stuff on the internet.
WoOoOOoo...trip to Oakland tomorrow. Yay field trips. Beats sitting in a class doodling my notebook to death.
I may have to expand my post-it collection tomorrow. I need the small ones. Too bad I'm broke.
I need a massage. Freakin' shoulder.
Back to my insane scribbling. Whoopee.



<< Home