Okay. Talk about not updating in a long time...let's fast forward.
Back in Berkeley on June 14th...YAY!!! I HEART my new apartment, so freaking cool.
Boringness, start my City and Regional Planning 110 class, yay...
4th of July parade and battle of the bands, fun shitz. Too bad I got weird tan lines.
21st of July. TEENY fire in the utility room of my building. At 2am. Suffice to say, that sucked. I don't relish the smell of burnt rubber. Blech.
Today. Procrastinating on doing the dishes.
Go Bears. Not toooooooo much has happened in the past month...if I think of something, I'll add it later.
Back in Berkeley on June 14th...YAY!!! I HEART my new apartment, so freaking cool.
Boringness, start my City and Regional Planning 110 class, yay...
4th of July parade and battle of the bands, fun shitz. Too bad I got weird tan lines.
21st of July. TEENY fire in the utility room of my building. At 2am. Suffice to say, that sucked. I don't relish the smell of burnt rubber. Blech.
Today. Procrastinating on doing the dishes.
Go Bears. Not toooooooo much has happened in the past month...if I think of something, I'll add it later.



<< Home