Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Well, I'm 19. I act like I'm 9. I think that as I age, I get progressively more immature. Or at least, I learn how to have fun.

Even though it was my first birthday away from home, it was pretty freaking awesome. :) Ever since I woke up it was great...always nice to know you have a "secret admirer" who leaves flowers on your door for you in the morning. And to have ppl wishing me a happy birthday and excusing my completely extreme hyperness due to the celebration of the day of my birth. Thank you, Christine, for the cd. :) And as for YOU...well, you definitely made my day something to remember. :) I can't BELIEVE you got my crayons! As for the other present, that was really thoughtful...you always keep surprising me. Thank you. :) And thank you for dinner. :)

19 years. Am I supposed to feel differently? Act differently? Think differently? What has changed in this past year? Time to analyze what being 18 was for me...

Okay. April 21st, 2002. Hmm. Wow. Senior year of HS, at home. Graduation...trying out the single thing, coming to Cal for FTP...CAL BAND!! so many memories. :) I love the ppl I have come to know here. :) Falling. Still falling for him...college. Wow. COLLEGE. Surviving college! Picking a major, finally, hehe...learning how to live on my own, to cope on my own. Learning about what interests me and what I can do...being a friend and knowing I have ppl to turn to when I need to be comforted. Surviving without my mommy's cooking and my family and my dog and television. Discovering homestarrunner and blogging. Learning how to eat food I was too picky to appreciate before. Being given a chance to do anything I want to do, and taking that chance.

Okay, well I can go to sleep now knowing I didn't waste my past year here on earth! :) Here's to another year, may it attempt to top the last. ::clink:: Cheers. Bedtime for bonzos.