Sunday, April 20, 2003

Yeah Eggster and Football scrimmaging...not a good band day, hehe. My glock packet blew up and then when iw as playing cymbals, the straps were painful, I fixed them, and then my cymbal packet fell apart. Bah. I slept hard last night...and now I'm sore, too. Soooooooo glad it's Sunday.

1 DAY TIL MY BIRTHDAY. Even though that day will feel just like every other day, it's not special like it used to be when I was little. It just marks the passage of time...I wonder if this past year was worthwhile, if I did anything important? How much did I grow and change? I know I look exactly the same, hehe. And I had fun, anyway. I think i'm regressing...instead of maturing, I'm getting more and more immature. I blame the Cal Band. And SARS.

Oh. Watching Drumline at TH was fun, hehe. Too bad the director is a dumbass. :P

Happy Egg day. Or bunny day. Or Sunday.