Sunday, March 30, 2003

Freaky weird dreams last night. One with driving in a icy blizzard...one with a crazy assassin trying to get me...I think it was at a traditional Vietnamese wedding cuz' I was wearing an ao dai. :P Blegh. Dreams are strange though...I think the worst is the creepy 1-eyed dino-creature that came out of the woods at my house in PA. So realistic yet absurd. It came into my house and I killed it with a shotgun (yes, PA ppl pretty much allllll have guns, hehe). Lot of dreams in PA still...I guess it's cuz I lived there so long and everything is engrained in my head. Even now.

Then of course, the deep water ones with the sharks, possessed children (worst when the possessed are my sisters), a building full of ppl I know, all dead, because of a psycho axe murderer, dolls that come to life and try and kill me...hmmm the river of crocodiles, they are EVERYWHERE and I have no boat...and then of course the teeth. My teeth fall out, or get messed up. And I wake up checking my teeth to see they're okay. ATW, according to Anthony. Anal Teeth Woman, that's me. But yeah, I've decided I am a teeth person...or at least a smile person. Important. Anyway, that's just a quick blog on dreams that are forever lodged in my head. How come I never remember the good ones?...