Monday, March 24, 2003

Assumptions, expectations. Gah. Especially when assuming the worst...hits ridiculousness. I might just surprise you, you can't assume what another person will do. I can't even assume what III will do. Titles are scary and seem to have a lot of weight. So forget titles, they're lame anyway. Like Tenors. But I digress. Being happy is what matters, and we're happy when we're a We. Relax, don't worry so much, we're all adults. Or close enough. As for "permission"...LoL. Um, no. Being separate ppl = a good thing. Do what you have to do to get your shit done. What do I expect? Not nearly as much as you'd think. And no, you can't be a freaking cyborg. Emotions are a part of every day life, they can't go away. :) It's a give-give sort of situation, and I think it can work because we're good together. And I rilly like you. At least I get my chance.

Bah. It's late. Yeah sleeping in. I love spring break. ::Note to Self:: Throwing up is not fun. Let's try not to do that again.