Campus...lotsa ppl...listened for a lil up there, now I'm hiding underground, hehe. Not a fan of being noisy crowds, I never know what to do with myself. What I'd really like to do it just go lie out in the sun and space out, think, have fun...play frisbee maybe. In my mind, spring break has started already...too bad I still have classes. Need to find stuff to doooooo. Bah.
Reading the news, seeing the thousand ppl in and around Sproul...crazy. It doesn't seem real.
I wonder just how many ppl read this...since practically NONE of you leave me message. I bite my thumb at you. Blog more later, I'm gonna be productive now and do the learning thing.
Reading the news, seeing the thousand ppl in and around Sproul...crazy. It doesn't seem real.
I wonder just how many ppl read this...since practically NONE of you leave me message. I bite my thumb at you. Blog more later, I'm gonna be productive now and do the learning thing.



<< Home