Friday, March 21, 2003

Had to work hard to get my mind off of shit tonite. Talked on the phone for an hour with a friend in SD, good way to clear my head and just catch up on things...then went to David's to just chill and watch some TV til...nowish. Crazygonuts 80s, hehe. Some tribute thing, a group of us watched 83 and 84. The 80s had a lot of good things in it...not fashion though. I hope the Telegraph dog finds her owner, she's so sweet. Just realized how lonely I am tonight...I mean, I never stay out late, and tonite was nice to just kick it, but still... Guess that can't be helped. I'll just have to miss it...

Some weird drunk guy kicking a car to set off the alarm and throwing rocks at a window to get someone's attention. Idiot. Guess that's what happens at 2:30 in the morn.

Gonna crash and burn now. Nite all, have a nice spring break. I'll be here. In Berkeley. Whattajoy. If you're around, talk to me, we can do shit together. Or no shit whatsoever. Whatever floats your boat, it's all good. zzZZzz

Oh, David--congrats. I'm glad it's over and you're happy.